Our annual report outlines our achievements as the GP federation for Newcastle for the 12 months from October 2019 to September 2020, and includes details of our accounts for 1 February 2019 to 31 January 2020.
Our successes include:
- Providing urgent care and extended access services so patients can see a GP 8am to 10pm, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Working closely with the seven primary care networks in Newcastle who go from strength to strength.
- Taking over the management of Avenue Medical Practice in Jesmond.
- Providing 180 asylum seekers with healthcare assessments, and broader support through our social prescribing team.
- Our social prescribing manager, Michael Waugh, winning the National Social Prescribing Manager of the year award.
Read more by reading our Annual Report for 2019-2020 (opens in a new browser window).
You can also watch our Annual General Meeting held on 21 October 2020 where our team talk through some of these achievements, and our plans for the next year in more detail.
previous years’ annual reports
If you would like to talk to us about our work over the past 12 months, please contact us.