Assistant accountant – £24,907 to £30,615 a year
We are currently recruiting an assistant account at NGPS. This is a band 5 role paying £24,907 to £30,615 a year.
Working closely with the Finance Manager, this post will support the services we provide including managing the financial accounting and reporting on behalf of Primary Care Networks (PCNs) in Newcastle, running two GP practices, providing out of hours GP support and running the Covid19 vaccination programme for the city.
Main duties of the job
- To prepare monthly finance dashboards for several PCNs
- Monthly processing of payments and receipts on behalf of PCNs
- To complete monitoring returns on behalf of PCNs
- Provide the administrative support for monthly PCN and Clinical Director meetings (agenda, minutes, venue, attendance records, external visitors).
- To support the financial and numbers based work associated with the vaccine programme
For more information see the job advert on NHS jobs. The closing date for this job is 6 May 2021.
If you are looking to work at our Covid vaccination sites we are currently recruiting admin staff and Band 5 qualified Registered Healthcare professionals. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.