Our annual review outlines our achievements of the 12 months from September 2018 to September 2019, and includes details of our accounts for the period.
Our successes include:
- Providing urgent care and extended access services so patients can see a GP 8am to 8pm (11pm on one site), seven days a week, 365 days a year
- Taking over the management of Grainger Medical Group practice having been awarded a 10-year contract in October 2018
- Supporting the set-up of the seven primary care networks in Newcastle
- Working with NuTH to implement the Pharmacy Hub, putting clinical pharmacists in surgeries and reducing the pressure on GPs, saving them on average 45 minutes a day.
- Providing nearly 2400 referrals via our practice-based social prescribing service, linking the voluntary and community sector with primary care.
Read more by downloading our annual review 2018-19.